Okay, as you might have seen in my facebook updates recently, the first set of pictures are the finalized version of my sandals:
This set was made for baby Violet, hence the color selection 🙂
I decided to go with the single thicker foot strap than the skinnier 3 straps because it looks a lot nicer than my prototype version. Also, there are two snap buttons at the ankle for an adjustable fit.
These are made with two colors, but can be made in solid colors and without the flower for a boy!
And I made this other pair of converse style shoes in Miami Dolpins colors for a shower yesterday. Baby Bardowell is certain to be a huge Dolpins fan like his dad!
I made this set for a friend at work a few weeks ago. It was my first time to stitch the name in the shoe soles. It is a bit challenging because the spiraling of the crochet pattern but it turned out well. It can just be a bit hard to get the name to be straight 🙂